Mug Pudding Chocolate enriched & amylase resistant
Soft pudding with a full bodied chocolate taste. Perfect as a dessert or as a snack on the run. No milk is needed for preparation.
Amylaserestistant - ensures safe swallowing! One cup (150 ml) gives 249 kcal!
Brown powder, with a high amount of energy, to prepare a soft cream pudding.
To produce a high-energy soft pudding cream.
Wherever an high energy easy to swallow mixture in food (high number of calories in small portions) is required.
1. Add 70 g of powder in a coffee mug.
2. Add 150 ml bubbly pour boiling water and stir vigorously (min. 30 seconds).
3. Allow to swell for about one minute.
4. Consume pudding warm or let cool with frequent stirring to the desired temperature.
Milk powder (28,6%) (emulsifier [soy lecithin]), sugar, palm oil, maltodextrin, cocoa powder (5.3%) (contains soy lecithin), lactose, modified starch, thickener (tara gum, xanthan, guar gum), milk protein, flavour.
Nutritional values per 100 g dry matter:
Energy 2180 kJ/520 kcal
Fat 29 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids 18 g
Carbohydrates 52 g
- thereof sugar 38 g
Protein 10 g
Salt < 0,10 g
Nutritional values per 100 g prepared pudding:
Energy 694 kJ/166 kcal
Fat 9 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids 5,8 g
Carbohydrates 17 g
- thereof sugar 12 g
Protein 3,2 g
Salt < 0,10 g
2,3 kg bucket item # 2161