Lifeline cup pudding vanilla flavour enriched & amylaseresistant
Soft pudding with pleasant vanilla taste. Pefect as a dessert or as a snackon the run. There is no milk needed for preparation.
Amylaserestistant - ensures safe swallowing! 1 cup (150 ml) gives 263 kcal!
Bright powder, amylaserestistant with a high amount of energy, tp prepare a soft pudding cream with vanilla flavour.
To prepare a igh-energy soft pudding with vanilla flavour.
Wherever an high energy easy to swallow mixture in food (high number of calories in small portions) is required.
1. Add 70 g of powder in a coffee mug.
2. 150 ml bubbly pour boiling water and stir vigorously (min. 30 seconds).
3. Allow to swell for about one minute.
4. consume Pudding hot or let cool with frequent stirring to the desired temperature.
Milk powder (28.6%) (emulsifier [soy lecithin]), sugar, palm oil, maltodextrin, lactose, thickener (tara gum, xanthan, guar gum), milk protein, modified starch, flavouring, food colouring (concentrate from safflower), coloring turmeric extract ,
Nutritional values per 100 g dry matter:
Energy 2300 kJ/549 kcal
Fat 33 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids 21 g
Carbohydrates 52 g
- thereof sugar 43 g
Protein 9,2 g
Salt < 0,10 g
Nutritional values per 100 g prepared pudding:
Energy 732 kJ/175 kcal
Fat 10 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids 6,8 g
Carbohydrates 17 g
- thereof sugar 14 g
Protein 2,9 g
Salt < 0,10 g
2,3 kg bucket item # 2160