Lifeline Milk protein whey protein (low-lactose)
Supplementary nutrition for adequate supply with low-lactose milk protein.
Lifeline milk protein helps in case of insufficient protein consuption in protein loss, and an increased need for protein.
Whey protein isolate from sweet whey.
- very good nutritional properties
- easy soluble
- pleasant taste
- very good emulsifying properties
- low content of lactose (lactose-poor, since </ = 1 g lactose per 100 g ready-to-eat product)
- suitable for add in liquids and soft food
- enriched beverages
- sports drinks
- dietary products
Everywhere, where a soft and homogeneous consistency and a high energy density (high calorie count in small portions) is required. Can also be dissolved in fruit juices.
The dosage depends on the desired requirements. 1 coated dosing spoon (approx. 4 g powder) corresponds to approx. 15 kcal.
Whey protein isolate (emulsifier soy lecithin)
° without added flavour enhancers, colorants and preservatives, sulfite compounds, antioxidation and sweeteners with effect in the finished product, therefore not subject to labeling on German menus.
Nutritional values per 100 g dry matter:
Energy 1550 kJ/370 kcal
Fat 0,9 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids 0,35 g
Carbohydrates 2,5 g
- thereof sugar 1,5 g
Protein 88 g
Salt 0,63 g
* 66,3 % the recommended daily intake (RDA)
1,5 kg bucket item # 2163