Dietary fibres tasteless
Supplementary nutrition for adequate supply of vegetable fibres to support a healthy bowel function. Supports the intestinal flora and help to regulate intestinal activity.
Lifeline Dietary fibers made of pure inulin and support a healthy bowel movement. One level scoop equates 7 g/14 kcal.
Dietary fibers support the intestinal flora and help to regulate intestinal activity. As a dosage we recommend 7 g of fiber (a coated dosing spoon) per person and meal.
- high fiber content (at least 90 g soluble fiber per 100 g powder)
- water soluble, easy to stir in liquids
- low viscosity
- flavour neutral
- low-calorie product
- fat free
- gluten free
- lactose free
- suitable for admixture in liquids and soft food
* Without a prescription of substances with allergenic potential according to the current version of Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 Annex II.
Nutritional values per 100 g dry matter:
Energy 838 kJ/200 kcal
Fat < 0,5 g
- thereof saturated fatty acids < 0,1 g
Carbohydrates 7 g
- thereof sugar 7 g
Dietary fibers 90 g
Protein 0 g
Salt 0,10 g
2,5 kg bucket item # 2166